We invite you to familiarize with the changes.:
* Preparations for the customization module (creation of a hairdresser building).
* Orioke no Jutsu name changed to Oiroke no Jutsu.
* Kage Bunshin no Jutsu upgrades after 55 level to Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (also for Yugao Uzuki).
* Summons are more suited to the player's speed (increased walking speed).
* Naruto: Bunshin Taiatari comes instead of Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. The using player needs a clone to throw it and slow down, push away and deal damage to the enemy.
* A slightly expanded story mission (saga) of Iruka with Henge no Jutsu.
* Kimimaro Keyaki no Mai damage fixed.
* Damage from portable water field scroll is reduced by 20%.
* Damage from explosive clay garuda scroll is reduced by 25%.
* Kabuto Yakushi sprite upgraded.
* In PVP Hokage Amulet is lost only when person who knockdowns you is at level close to you or lower. That disables ability to abuse knocking down players below your pvp level section and last hitting them with characters of similar level.
* Kakuzu Upgrade now automatically converts money.
* Leaf mode enabled. Increased price for one hour purchase. The maximum number of possible leaf mode launches per day is 1 and 2 for premium. One leaf mode activation may last a maximum of 2 hours. You can turn leaf mode on and off only while in PZ, unless you run out of time. Leaf mode players cannot fight bosses. It also does not block any monsters from respawning.
* Konoha houses #10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4 transformed into two larger houses with numbers #4 and #5.
* Ino flower shop graphically improved.
* Corrected entrance to Orochimaru's hideout to prepare more story missions locations.
* Three coloured pills box changed to stackable item.
* Tactician 9 talent changed from "5%/10%/15% chance to steal enemy chakra" to "+2%/4%/6% of chakra drain and gain.
* Kiba's Gijyuu Shikyaku no Jutsu doesn't add value of player level to Critical DMG, instead it increases Critical DMG by 20%.
* Activating leaf mode deactivates Hero vs Criminal event bonuses.
* Defense used in talent module changed to resistance (the change affects only the naming).
* Customization module added. Henge no jutsu in Combat Control module disabled.
* Several new story missions.
Due to the change in damage ratios, we will try to bring the damage ratio back to a similar level to the pre-patch level by using transformation bonuses, pernament bonuses and buffering jutsu. The setup process may take several days.
* Damage from transforms increased.
* Due to the last crash and several hours of server unavailability, we are increasing experience to x6 for everyone until further notice.
Consider joining our community on Discord. There you will find the "Road to go" channel, where information about changes appears even faster!
To connect use the client which you can download there: